We are back with a banggggg! Here we share with you today a spicy main dish recipe: Chicken Karahi. This truly in the best thing that could ever happen to your chicken and the taste buds of course! =D
|Photo Source: http://tecdiary.com/blog/cooking-recipes/chicken-karahi-recipe-pakistani-north-indian-food.html/attachment/chicken_karahi_desi|
- ½ Kg. chicken
- 3-4 tomatoes (optional)
- 1 onion chopped
- 3-4 whole green chilies
- ¼ tsp crushed black pepper
- ½ tsp. salt (according to taste)
- 3 tbs. oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp. ginger paste
- Peel the tomatoes.
- In a pan add chicken, Garlic, Ginger and salt. Cook on low heat till the water from the chicken have dried and chicken is half cooked.
- Add oil, tomato, green chili and onion. Cook until the water dries and chicken is tender.
- Add the black pepper stir and remove from heat.