Today I'll be sharing yet another spectacular variation of the much known pakoras...It is the CHEESE PAKORAS. These are bound to brighten up your Iftaris or normal evening snacks...
|Photo Source: http://www.indianthali.com|
- 250gm potato
- 100gm peas
- 100gm beans
- 1 carrot
- 3 bread slices, crumbs
- 100gm cheese
- 2 cups oil, for cooking
- powdered ginger, green chilly, red chilly, a lemon, salt
- Boil the vegetables and mash them.
- Add ginger, green chilly, salt, lemon and bread crumbs to the boiled vegetables and give small ball shape to it.
- Add ginger, green chilly, red chilly and salt to the cheese.
- Now, fill in each vegetable balls, the cheese mixture and fry it.
- Serve with any type of chutney or dip.