Today's break fast recipe will be loved by the vegetarians. It is the GOBI PARATHA- very easy to prepare, healthy and of course tasty!
|Photo Source: http://www.itslife.in|
- 1 cup of Cauliflower (grated)
- 4 Green Chilies (chopped)
- A bunch of fresh Cilantro/Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. of Butter
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 cups of Wheat Flour
|Photo Source: http://www.paajaka.com|
- Chop the green chilies into very small pieces.
- Put wheat flour in a vessel and add grated cauliflower, green chilies, butter, coriander leaves and salt. Mix all of these ingredients well by adding warm water to form dough. Knead the dough very well.
- Take small pieces of dough at a time and roll with roller to make a round shape.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat on stove. After the pan has heated turn flame to low. Place the paratha on frying pan and add 1 tbsp. of oil on each side of paratha and fry on both sides until it turns brown.